Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Off to see my Glimpses of Heaven and celebrate Love and Marriage




We are off this weekend to see my Glimpses of Heaven
In Asia
Justin and Ahram

Their wedding takes place in Seoul, South Korea

Wedding September 18, 2010


“What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” - George Eliot


When Justin and Ahram wed at 6:30 PM that day September 18th, 2010




I have requested Detroit Magic 105.1 FM play
You are so Beautiful to Me
by Joe Cocker
A song Justin's Dad requested be played right after Justin was born.

I'll be back on line the end of September or there abouts.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers as you do me.
Thank you everyone for everything♥


I love Korean Fashions




Graphic courtesy of my fabulous and talented friend Dani
I love you

Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come

As I say to my precious Grandmother
See you late alligator
and she says
After while crocodile

I love you
Online again perhaps in October after I have had a good long rest from the long
long journey
Oh what stories I will share of the love
the very special love♥


Do Wah Diddy


Peace and love my darlings
I am off to celebrate LOVE♥

Everyone hop aboard the love train
I'm on my way

The Love Train



Wedding Ring Finger



Love by John Lennon

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Happy travels and take in every moment of the festivities. Enjoy!

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful!
Hoping your trip is safe ~ have a fabulous time. I know you will!!
Love to you and the Bride and Groom ~
Love and Hugs))

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations Justin & Ahram!
What a gorgeous Wedding you will have this weekend ♥
Looking forward to all the photos!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger auntpearl said...

How so very exciting. I hope you have a wonderful time. All the best to the bride and groom.
Sending you hugs,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home