Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dreaming of Spring


Justin and Ahram on the beach in New Zealand during her most recent trip there.
She is back in Seoul now.........
Thanks for sharing all of your lovely photographs with me.
I love you both so much♥
Everyday is Spring with you two in my life♥



Justin and Ahram enjoying the summer days of New Zealand.......
They always put their best feet forward and are marvelous.
I love you both so very much♥




Dreaming of long leisurely car rides with spring clothes and
hair blowing in the breeze...............

Ah a faint hint of spring is in the air today♥
Loving it.





Can hardly wait until spring and to put panies and fresh flowers on the porch.
Winter Schminter
Smiles




A passion flower from our garden last summer


Counting the days until fresh flowers are everywhere............
I love Spring
Pansies always remind me of my dear Uncle Ed in Heaven
He loved pansies and I do too and so does Wendy



I send thee pansies while the year is young,
Yellow as sunshine, purple as the night;

Flowers of remembrance, ever fondly sung

By all the chiefest of the Sons of Light;

And if in recollection lives regret

For wasted days and dreams that were not true,

I tell thee that the "pansy freak'd with jet"

Is still the heart's ease that the poets knew

Take all the sweetness of a gift unsought,

And for the pansies send me back a thought.

~Sarah Doudney

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week”

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreaming of Spring here too, while trying to enjoy our Winter.
I love pansies and african violets this time of year!
Hugs))

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Look at that passonflower!! Oh my!!

Hey, my word verification is "cowstaxi". Odd, I didn't know cows used taxis. Bet it gets crowded and stinky in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home