Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cinderella and her shoe


The gold shoe under my tree reminds me of Cinderella
This is for lovely Ahram
You and Justin are the pieces of gold that flashes through my soul.


Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream. You dwell in your own enchantment, Lifes throws stones at you, but your love and your dream changes those stones into flowers of discovery. Even if you lose, or are defeated by things, your triumph will always be exemplary. And if no-one knows it, then there are places that do. People like you enrich the dreams of the worlds, and it is dreams that create history. People like you are unknowing transformers of things, protected by your own fairy-tale, by love
Ben Okri


One shoe can change a life
Cinderella♥
Thank you Anna for this quote I read on your blog
once upon a time.




I love this song Playground Love




The birthstones for both Justin (December) and Ahram (February) as seen in an ad.

Everything I look at reminds me of the two of them.

I carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)

i am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)

i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)

i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

- e. e. cummings





Thank you Flickr Toys

and wishing everyone a most blessed and peaceful holiday season.
Love is the greatest gift of all and good health and love
ones to share it with.

Are you ready for some holiday cheer?
Let us make the magic last all through the year

5 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jeanne,
Thank you for entering my Christmas teapot give away!

e e cummings is one of my favorite poets and I love this poem!

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Making the magic last all year is a special thought. Thanks!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Maria Killam said...

I would like my birthstone in that ring!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home