Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Be A Queen



Image I scanned the Patience Brewster Greeting card
I bought for my Sister for her upcoming birthday in December.

Be A Queen!
Be a queen. Dare to be different.
Be a pioneer. Be a leader.
Be the kind of woman who in the face of adversity
will continue to embrace life and walk fearlessly
toward the challenge.
Take it on! Be a truth seeker and rule your domain,
whatever it is--your home, your office, your family
with a loving heart.

Be a queen. Be tender.
Continue to give birth to new ideas
and rejoice in your womanhood. . .
My prayer is that we will stop wasting time
being mundane and mediocre. . .
We are daughters of God--here to teach
the world how to love. . .
It doesn't matter what you've been through,
where you come from, who your parents are
--nor your social or economic status.

None of that matters.
What matters is how you choose to love,
how you choose to express that love through your work,
through your family,
through what you have to give to the world. . .

Be a queen. Own your power and your glory!

Oprah

11 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

When my students ask me my nickname, I always tell them "Queen of the Classroom". ha.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Jeanne, I am glad to hear about you! Thanks for your nice visiting on my blog.

Have a good Sunday.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Maria Killam said...

That picture is so fun!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Maggie said...

You don't have to tell me to be a queen. I am the QUEEN......LOL

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes I agree Maggie
Smiles
You taught me everything I know

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

How very true...all that matters is love... :)

Great verse from a great lady (that's you, dear Friend, I'm referring to...I don't know Oprah!), for you certainly spread your love around the world :)

Come and see the wonderful Greylag Geese and the beautiful Whooper and Bewick Swans who overwinter with me... :)

http://ourlittlecornerofparadise.blogspot.com/2009/11/surrounded-by-beauty.html

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I like that. My hubby would say I am for sure the Queen of our cottage!!
Love and Hugs))

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words and visits.
You are all such a blessing
Love Jeanne

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I love that card.
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home