Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Enjoy these fabulous Sept days



Photographs all taken by me.........

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." Albus Dumbledore

Run my dear

from anything

that may not strengthen

your budding wings.”


“For we have not come here to take prisoners

Or to confine our wondrous spirits

But to experience ever and ever more deeply

Our divine courage, freedom, and Light.”


The Sufi poet Hafiz



Photographs in this montage taken of me and 2 dear friends by our other dear friend
Nia and her husband Chris♥
Thank you God has blessed me with the very best indeed♥

Friends make this life a fabulous adventure♥
A family faces are magic mirrors my soul captivates♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home