Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09

Life is made up of a thousand tiny miracles all joined together with love...........

Love is the only magic I belive in..............

We are always on our way to a miracle.............


I loved Smokey Robinson and the Miracles~Motown

I thrive on Love

Love and Kindness are very important to me.............

Love is all you need..........The Beatles

Cannot load images for some reason so far today
will try again later............

I asked God for strength that I might achieve;
I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey,
I asked for help that I might do greater things;
I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy;
I was given poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life;
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
I was given nothing that I asked for;
But everything that I had hoped for.
Despite myself, my prayers were answered;
I am among all people most richly blessed.
~Author Unknown

The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.


The Beatles 1963 and the rest is history♥


I love this necklace

Beautiful


Picked up the new LCBO food and drink magazine today
Lots of great recipes

104.3 Detroit
is playing Beatles music all day long
Starbucks has many Bealtes CD's for sale

I bought the new Starbucks mug with the mermaid on the front.

Love and hugs♥

4 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Love is the magic I believe in"...tis sooooo true!♥

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Oh that necklace is beautiufl! I love the colors, but it's a wee bit pricey for me ~ ah but it's nice to dream of such things!
Hugs))

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love to you!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

You know, that necklace looks like you. Sweet and romantic and full of love.

I hope you buy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home