Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Face



She is the long time love of Johnny Depp

I love her voice
I love this song
Be My Baby



We are awaiting anxiously for a sweet baby girl to arrive in Halifax
any day or moment............
Our newest family relative arriving very soon.................

Life is a series of new beginnings♥

Babies are bits of stardust handblown by God's own hands.

Paul and I had a lovely visit with my Grandmother yesterday
to celebrate Grandparents day with her.........
We laughed smiled, joked and shared a thousand kisses♥


I love this blog



I love this song

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I love your description of babies. How very special.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings my darling friend♥

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I love that song, too. And your description of babies. Both are perfect. Thank you for sharing the wonderful links. That song is really, really precious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home