Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, April 02, 2010

Easter Weekend










All Photographs courtesy of my Son taken in New Zealand

2009-2010


Spring is the Queen of all seasons and Easter is her crown.

If I were a month, I'd be April, May or June
If I were a day, I’d be Tuesdays, Thursday or Saturday...

If I were a time of day, I’d be early early morning when I first wake up...

If I were a font, I’d be Happy Family

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin....

If I were a direction, I’d be one that my heart was pointing me towards...

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a beautiful piece of baby furniture...

If I were a liquid, I'd be rose bath gel...


If I were a gemstone, I'd be a diamond... and a family ring of the birthstones of those I love

If I were a tree, any oriental tree or Mimosa or Crape Myrtle or any blossoming tree of Spring

or any tree from my Mom and Grandmothers former home or my home in St. Clair Beach



If I were a tool, I'd be a pen to communicate in love with those I love or a computer

If I were a flower, I'd be a beautiful Spring bouquet



If I were an element of weather, I'd be a big sun shine...

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a well loved guitar or a harp




If I were a colour, I'd be PINK

If I were an emotion, I'd be love and happiness.


If I were a fruit, I'd be a nectarine


If I were a sound, I'd be the sounds of my loved ones voices or any song I love or birds singning


If I were an element, I'd be gold

If I were a car, I'd be a Cadillac Escalade...


If I were a food, I'd be a meal cooked by my Son.


If I were a place, I'd be any country my Son was living in with Ahram


If I were a material, I'd be soft and pastel...

If I were a taste, I'd be sweet :)


If I were a scent, I'd be lilacs, roses, and the smell of those I love and lily of the valley


If I were a body part, I'd be the eyes


If I were a song, I'd be every song I love rolled into one


If I were a bird, I'd be a Love Bird (not in a cage) Crane or a bluebird or a dove


If I were a gift, I'd be everything you ever wanted!

If I were a city, I'd be anyplace my son lived with Ahram :)


If I were a door, the door leading to happiness


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of beautiful pastel spring shoes or baby shoes or wedding shoes


If I were a poem, I'd be...

any poem written for me

5 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Your post today reminded me of Coleridge's poem which i learned as a child...

It's called Something Childish...

If I had but two little wings
And were a little feathery bird,
To you I'd fly, my dear!
But thoughts like these are idle things,
And I stay here.

But in my sleep to you I fly:
I'm always with you in my sleep!
The world is all one's own.
But then one wakes, and where am I?
All, all alone.

Sleep stays not, though a monarch bids:
So I love to wake ere break of day:
For though my sleep be gone,
Yet while 'tis dark, one shuts one's lids,
And still dreams on.

I enjoyed reading of all your thoughts and desires beginning with If...

I have posted again...about the glory of Easter...love you...WG ...xxx

http://ourlittlecornerofparadise.blogspot.com/2010/04/celebrating-rebirth-of-easter-at.html

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love your poem
I love you
Happy Easter my precious friend

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love your list.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Jeanne,

Your list is beautiful! Happy Easter to you my friend. Enjoy a lovely weekend.

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and Happy Easter to you all
Love Jeanne♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home