Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Shimmy your Shamrock



Another lovely creation by my dear friend Dani
I love you♥



My Dear Friend Connie has a new blog

I love you Connie♥


New Twilight Trailer

Thanks Nia for posting this on your blog.
I love you♥





Montage of various things.
Most photographs taken by me or by those I love.
Some scanned images from greeting cards also inluded.

Many St. Patrick's Day celebrations and parades going on all weekend........

May your Blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
and may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing~

Thanks Victoria for this beautiful blessing on your blog
Too lovely not to share.
I love you♥

Have a Fabulous Weekend♥


I love this video


Save the planet it is the only one with chocolate♥

Our family friend Greg Adler will be performing at Twiggs in Emerville on St. Patrick's night if you get a chance please go out and share in the fun.

Nia I love love love the CD you made for me.............
Thanks for always putting a song in my heart♥

I just started the book
Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda

and have the Bishops Man on reserve at the library.

We enjoyed the Spitfire Game last night and tonight
Thanks Rick and Jim for always thinking of us.


We hope to take in the new Matt Damon movie...........

Weekend Weekend
Cha Cha Cha♥

4 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

Jeanne I love the Irish blessing!
St Patty's Day next week...all I think of is Spring!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love
Thank you for your visits and kind words always
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter has been telling me all about the new Twilight trailer.

Love St. Paddy's day and all things Irish, but then again I'm half Irish!

Have a beautiful weekend Jeanne!
Hugs))

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you
Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home