Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Penguins



A gift I received on Friday from a precious friend.
I am blessed beyond belief with so much love and kindness and joy
not only at Christmas time but all through the year
and thank you everyone
for your love♥




Ahram at Starbucks in Seoul
They have Penguins there but we do not in Canada (Starbucks)


Since Ahram introduced me to her love of Penguins
I sent out many Christmas cards this year with Penguins
and many of my gifts this year sent to me by friends have been of Penguins
Now I too have things with Penguins in our home to honor Ahram.
and think of her with so much love as we do each and everyday.
I wish you a safe journey to New Zealand this week and thank you for loving
my son and I so well.
We adore you.

I am so glad you will share the holidays together
I love you Ahram!~♥

6 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Penguins what a fun love to share beside the love of your son.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs♥

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Jeanne,

Few things are as cute as the penguin.:o) Enjoy a lovely week my friend.

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings
Much love♥

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

What adorable penguins. Happy Tuesday, my friend.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest little towels!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home