Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Ahram I love you


And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there♥
Our newest Christmas stocking.......
for Our lovely Ahram♥
Special is used to describe something one of a Kind
That is you my darling♥
I love you
Merry Christmas♥




Family faces are magic mirrors
I love you Ahram...........♥
Merry Christmas
thanks for loving me so well and my son too...........

This MP3 playing on this montage is courtesy of my dear friend
Chloe in Greece.
Thanks for always putting a song in my heart♥

7 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Lovely Christmas stocking, and isn't it an exciting time of the year.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Great slide show, full of love.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

She is just so gorgeous. So great to have such a lovely lady become part of your family.
xoxo

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all
Thanks for your visits and kind words.
Love Jeanne

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the stocking ~ she looks like a lovely girl inside and out!
Hugs and Smiles:)

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger auntpearl said...

Your stocking is fun!! So enjoyed your slideshow. She is beautiful.
Take care.
Hugs,

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Take care and much love to you all
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home