Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving a day of family, food and festivities and prayers to God
for all the blessings in our lives♥

“Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.”
~MFK Fisher




I am defined by my family
Family faces are truly magic mirrors for me..............
I treasure every golden moment I can spend with those I love
With every moment shared an absolute blessing♥


Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

~ R. Warren



To all my family and friends who are celebrating Thanksgiving today
I share I care
I love you very much
I thank God for each and every one of you.
Thanks for the joy, the love and the glorious memories we share.

The greatest gift is people loving people and when we love
we are but one step from Heaven.

4 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Jeanne,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend. Thank you so much for all the goodness you share through your beautiful blog. Enjoy a most lovely Thanksgiving day.

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh wow what a fabulous family montage. thank you so much for sharing your precious photo's with us.

Happy Thanksgiving,
xxx
the music was sweet with the clip

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home