Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Rabbit Rabbit



I normally don't share my son and Ahram's skype pictures they are nice enough to share with me but this one melted my heart
I love you both so much♥



I love Bella Pilar Greeting cards
Everyone knows my Rabbit Rabbit tradition
I received this card on Friday.
Rabbit Rabbit♥






All photographs above courtesy of our lovely Ahram and thanks for letting me
share them.
You bring us so much joy and happiness with your love♥

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

~Emily Bronte




Rabbit Rabbit
May we all be blessed with God's best this month and always♥




Thank you dear Ahram for always starting my month out with love and each and every day keeping it that way.
I love you
Rabbit Rabbit♥

Today is also All Saints Day

All-Saints Prayer
Father, All-Powerful and ever-living God,
today we rejoice in the holy men and women
of every time and place.
May their prayers bring us your forgiveness and love
We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
From Christian Prayer: Liturgy of the Hours



All Saints day



Prayers


And Tomorrow All Souls Day♥
A day to remember those in Heaven as we do every moment since they have started their eternal life..................
My husband and I went to mass last night as we do every Saturday evening.
Many candles lit and prayers said for our dear loved ones we miss so much.......

Those who live forever in our hearts are never far away.

I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.” ~ Amy Tan



We set our clocks back, their was a big full moon last night
the power went out briefly during mass (A Halloween sign)
and all the little children seemed happy.

Have a great November 1st
And Rabbit Rabbit everyone♥

One of the most powerful visions I have experienced was the first photograph
of the Earth from outer space.
The image of a blue planet floating in deep space,
glowing like the full moon a clear night, brought home
powerfully to me the recongnition that we are all indeed all
members of a single family sharing one little house.
The Dalsi Lama

7 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I woke up this morning and said, "Rabbit. Rabbit." And thought of you.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you ♥

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit,Rabbit Jeanne!
I love that card ~
Hugs))
I started a new blog ~

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you Laurie
So glad you are back in blogland
I have missed you sooooooooooo much
Jeanne♥

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

And "Rabbit. Rabbit." to you too.
Smiles!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Over here we say "white rabbits" at the start of the month.
The card is really lovely.
Many thanks for visiting me.
I hope that you have a happy week

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all
Love Jeanne♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home