Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry Christmas Darling Grandmother


Precious Grandmother

Especially at Christmas Grandmother
love surrounds you, enfolds you , embraces you
and your family gives thanks for your most kind and generous spirit
and we honor your legacy of love

From a Hallmark Greeting card I bought for her




My beloved Grandmother will be 95 in January.
Each moment shared with her is very precioius as you can well imagine.

Granmother you are loved♥

A Grandmother is a maker of memories
and a keeper of dreams

The highest form of wisdom is kindness

This is my precious Grandmother

John Cardinal Newman describes a person of gentleness as one who never
knowingly inflicts pain in another person.
He or she is one who avoids the clashing of opinion or suspicion or gloom
or resentment.
He or she is tender toward the bashful, gentle toward the distant,
merciful toward the absurd.
He or she never speaks of himself/herself except when compelled
Has no ears for slander
never insuates evil, and has too much good sense to be afronted by insults.
The best reformers start on themselves.
George Bernard Shaw

This all decribes my precious Grandmother
I was so blessed to be raised by her and my beloved Late Mother♥

7 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jeanie said...

Just checking in -- sometimes I don't comment, but always look in! But I loved these photos. Just loved them!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely that your grandmother is still with you. Makes me think of my dear old Nanny (as I called her). She died when I was in my 20s, but I know she still looks out for me.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

How special to still have your grandmother to love. Wonderful pictures.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

You are truly blessed to have such a Grandmother, really.

That second photo is just heart melting.
xxx

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home