Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas One Month from Today



Our beautiful Ahram
Merry Christmas and much love each and every day of the year
Thanks for loving me so well and my son too
We love you ♥




I found my Christmas outfit darlings.
Smiles



I am drawn to ruby red this Christmas
Ruby Ruby Ruby won't you be mine?
You're so fine.............







Image scanned from a boxed set of Christmas cards I have of the young
boy and girl carrying a Christmas tree.




When we honestly ask which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not-knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness… makes it clear that whatever happens in the external world, being present to each other is what really matters.”
-Henri F.M. Nouwen

I thank each and every one of you who love me so well.
Live life in full bloom

I wish each and every one of you
Smiles when sadness intrudes
Comfort on difficult days
Rainbows to follow the clouds
Laughter to kiss your lips
Sunsets to warm your heart
Hugs when spirits sag
Friendships to brighten your being
Beauty for your eyes to see
Faith so that you can believe
Confidence for when you are in doubt
Patience to accept the truth
Love to complete your life
~Author unknown to me

For Ahram with much love Christmas and Always

this ones for you




Because in everything I do
You always have a part,
Because a loving thought of you
Is always in my heart,
Because each little wish of mine
You've tried to make come true --
At Christmas time, I want to say
How dearly I love you.


Author of this verse unknown to me.

4 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

That Christmas card image makes my heart go pitty-pat. I'll likely not have time tomorrow so I wanted to stop by tonight and wish you and yours the happiest, most delicious of Thanksgivings. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. I love you.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

There is a sense of great joy and gratitude expressed here Jeanne!
I was touched by the poem that you left for me! It lifted my heart!
blessings and hugs aNNa

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh just lovely the words are so meaningful. Pretty pictures too.

Happy Thanksgiving,
xoxo

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and many blessings
Wishing everyone celebrating Thanksgiving a most glorious one full of fabulous family, food and festivities galore.
I love you evermore♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home