Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Memories






I love these Bella Pilar cards...............

May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.


As I put a Christmas Wreath on my beloved Mothers Grave on Friday as well as my late beloved Sister Sharon a thousand memories of Christmas days of past came flooding back.

Once we know longer believed in Santa (but I still do and his magic)
My Mom was so excited for Christmas she would give us little sneak previews of gifts and we were using our sparkle paints and other gifts well before Christmas..........
She worked very hard for us and always made each day special.

I always sing that song Dido to her Thank you
She made every day the best day of my life................
A fabulous Mother and person

loved by all

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle.
Everything I do is stitched with its color.

-- W.S. Merwin

Treasured and adored in Heaven as you were on Earth♥


2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh my, what a totally awesome Mom. You are so lucky to have had such a wonderful upbringing from a gorgeous Mommy.

Thanks for sharing.
xoxo

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home