Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, September 04, 2009

Bless Shoe




Bless Shoe today and at this Labour Day weekend
I love ads by Guess
Love the low style boots out this fall.......



September Again

Keen rays of sunshine
Pierce frosty air
As splendid new colours
Are splashed here and there
Crimson on hilltops
Rust on the plain
Copper in valleys
And amber on grain
Our hearts brim with gladness
As all nature proclaims
Behold Autumns Glory
It is September Again
~Author Unknown to me.


Kiss the cook often and season everything with love



I love you SONā™„

3 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I didn't know Guess was still out there. I use to save their old ads.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Lovely photos, lovely poem...lovely you, dear Jeanne :)

Come and see my butterflies, who came to visit me in the dry moments between 6 weeks of wall-to-wall monsoon rain!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home