Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Sweetest Day




Hats off to Detroit





It would be so sweet if the Detroit Tigers won tonight.
Routing all the way.
Photograph I copied from a posting my son made on Facebook.




My fabulous cousin Wendy and her daughter Erinn amongst the leaves in Northern Michigan.
As my darling cousin Wendy says to me we are jewels to each others eyes.






My Son as a small child amongst the many leaves we always had in our former home
where he grew up.
The sweetest memories to recall.




Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~Kahlil Gibran

Happy Sweetest Day everyone.

The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home