Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend





Graphic courtesy of my dear friends blog
Thank you so very much

Love you Relyn♥





Photograph courtesy of my dear friend Deb
:Love you Deb



♥▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my beautiful family and friends.
Praying for those in need of blessings♥
♥▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.
Have you used one to say "Thank You?"
~William Arthur Ward



I look at this video every day and smile

I am in love with Justin Wu.

Loved the movie
The Ides of March
parts of it filmed in Detroit
A big shout out to Cheryl and Joe
You make our fun times so much fun.

Remembering my darling and most beloved Mom on every holiday
and every day in every way





Remembering Justin's Dad Robbie and rejoicing every memory
and for our loved ones in Heaven celebrating their eternal life.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Happy Thanksgiving weekend, dear Jeanne and I enjoyed your lovely post.

Sending hugs from NZ
Carolyn

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home