Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, April 04, 2011

Happy Monday



Photo I took yesterday morning♥
Here comes the Sun


You can turn off the ☼ sun ☼ but i'm still gonna ☆.:*´¨`*shine*´¨`*:.☆ Good Monday Morning World!!


I love this

Thanks to my friend Nancy for sending this to me♥


"Love cures people -- both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."

- Dr. Karl Menninger


Surround yourselves with people you love, who share your values, and who treat you with kindness. Let the Universe deal with the rest of them because YOU don't have to. It's all about choice. ♥
Thanks Gillian for this fabulous quote♥

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Seawashed said...

So beautiful. Keep shining. You are one of the kindest bloggers I know. ox

PS I will be confirmed a Catholic on Easter. This RCIA journey has been beautiful.

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love to you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home