Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

When you tell me you love me


One of my favorite songs by Diana Ross


I loved watching her on Oprah

I will never forget the times my late beloved Mom took me and my Sister to see her when she was with the Supremes

Diana Ross a young girl from Detroit that grew up in the Brewster projects.

Mom always taught us you can be anything you want in life.
She taught us all to live our dreams and make our lives our own personal fairy tales.

Every motown song is so very precious and dear to me.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Love what your Mother said about making your own dreams, and life a fairytale.
Hope that you have a beautiful weekend
dear friend

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home