Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, November 01, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit



I'm strong to the finish cause I eat my spinach
I'm Popeye the sailor man
and his best love Olive Oil




Our darling Ahram at Halloween
She is always boooootiful and spooktakular




Rabbit Rabbit

Happy November 1st.................

Today marks the anniversary of 20 years for my husbands beloved Mother in Heaven
and we miss everyone dearly.

Praying for all those in Heaven and here on Earth in need of prayers.

Today is all Saints Day♥

This was posted on my dear friend Laurie's blog and I agree totally.



Today is also All Saints Day ~ a time to honor all the Saints. My favorite saint is St. Therese (The Little Flower) ~ she is the patron saint for those who have lost a parent as well as those who grow flowers.

Thank you Marilyn for the lovely gift that arrivedin the mail today.
I treasure your friendship always and your love

4 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger auntpearl said...

I am missing my mother and father today too!! Remembering all those in heaven for All Souls Day.

Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darling one

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit, Rabbit Jeanne!
For you, Connie and I it will be 5 years since we lost our Moms in 2011. I don't know where the time has gone...
Love you you))

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Love the sweet photo of Popeye and Olive, very neat.
Yes, a good time to remember our loved ones.

Happy November
Hugs
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home