Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, February 01, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit



Image sent to me in an email
Not sure of the source.





Thanks darling Ahram for always remembering me the first of the month for my
Rabbit Rabbit greetings and always

I love you dearly.


There is a new Lion Faced Rabbit at my beloved Grandmothers
Nursing home called Timothy.
One day I shall take a picture of him.

Someone painted pictures on my Windowpane last night. Willow trees with trailing boughs and flowers, frosty white, and lovely crystal butterflies; But when the morning sun touched them with its golden beams, they vanished one by one."
~Helen Bayley Davis,
Jack Frost

Pleasures newly found are sweet
Whey they lie about our feet


Lingering afternoons and pink sunsets hold our promise.
Like matters of the heart February is full of surprise, contradiction and the spell
of the sensuous. cherish your romantic impuloses.

Lose your heart to life.
Excerpts from the book
Romancing the Ordinary
A year of simple Splendor
Sarah Ban Breathnach
Author of Simple Abundance

5 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit, Rabbit Jeane!!
I remembered! Love that photo!
Hugs))

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much loveā™„

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Always lovely to come and visit you Jeanne and love the photos.
Rabbit Rabbit!

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love the kittie among the rabbits.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home