Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Dear Aunt Ruth's Surgery went very well today


My Son with my Aunt Ruth and Uncle Steve on his last visit home♥




Our dear Aunt Ruth
Always smiling and happy and a joy to us all.




My dear Aunt Ruth's surgery went very well today.
She hopes to sleep well tonight and go home tomorrow.

Wishing everyone great health this year and much happiness.
Surgery and hospitals are never a favorite to anyone.
Treasure your good health.


Thanks everyone for your good thoughts and good wishes
and hugs and hopes and prayers.

No one likes hospitals especially those that are in one.

Love to you all♥

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

So happy to hear.

I saw a bookmark today at Barnes and Noble that said "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake".

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home