Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cupcakes


Photographs of Cupcakes courtesy of 3 girls and a cupcake......


3 Girls and a cupcake


Keep calm and have a cupcake
(A saying I love)

Regarding these Cupcakes many want information on them.
Here is a latest memo from the above

Message From Three Girls and a Cupcake
(Windsor Ontario Canada)



Having a Superbowl Party this Sunday, February 6th?

Enjoy our decadent chocolate & delicious vanilla bean cupcakes decorated with New Orlean Saints & Indianapolis Colts logo.

One dozen minimum order $30.00

Free delivery to Tecumseh, Windsor and LaSalle.

All orders should be called by Thursday, February 4th
http://www.facebook.com/l/61e92;519.819.5232

Thanks
Lily, Connie & Kathy

7 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Decadent Housewife said...

Oh my - just off to my kitchen now - but this is tempting.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cupcakes. Mmmm, maybe I'll bake some for this weekend. I am probably the only one is South Mississippi rooting for the Colts!
Hugs))

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love cupcakes!

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh yes cupcakes! I have been known to bake a few in my time...

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings to you all

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Hua said...

I love cupcakes, funfetti is my favorite! I hope all is well

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home