Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 31st birthday my Son





Chinese Symbol for Love


Before you were conceived,
I wanted you.
Before you were born,
I loved you.
Before you were here an hour,
I would die for you.
This is the miracle of love.

~ Maureen Hawkins


Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever, and we'll meet, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end." Richard Bach

Happy Birthday my Son
May Heaven smile and hear your every wish.
Love Mom ♥

To love someone is something,
To be loved by someone is something,
but to be loved by the one you love
is everything

Author Unknown to me

Since you are like no other
being ever created since
the beginning of time,
you are incomparable.
~Brenda Ueland

6 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger I V Y said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son Justin!
Nice photo!!
Love and Hugs))
Can you believe the New Year is almost upon us?!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I can hardly believe it my friend
and I cannot believe my son is 31 today
Where do the years go to?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

OH Happy Birthday to Justin. Some lovely photo's there!

xox

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home