Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Spread your Wings and Fly





Spread your wings and fly


I also seen this on Lance's blog.
Jungle of Life
Thank you Lance......for your posts and you!!

I love to share great video's and inspiration.

Happy Sunday Everyone

It is miss Franky's First Birthday Today.
Blessings for an enriched life and may
you always soar and fly through the enchantment of life.


My son takes wonderful photographs
The birds of the countries he visits
I am fascinated with

Thank you sweet birds for singing to our souls.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Oh Jeanne ~ Rabbit, Rabbit!
Sorry I'm late!!
Love and Hugs))

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Britt-Arnhild said...

Lovely.
I am spreading my wings the best I can right now :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home