Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Be at peace with your circumstances. Allow what you have no power over to just be as it is. Where you do have power and something needs changing, do what you can and then let go. You don't have to fix everything. (Peace Therapy by Carol Ann Morrow)


I love Wednesdays
My husband works from home..........

One fine Saturday morning on my early morning walk around our neighborhood
a deer was ever present.
I am glad our neighbor had her camera out to capture this precious moment.

6 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Dear Jeanne,
I like Wednesdays too, its kinda my take~it~easy day.
The photo is wonderful. When we traveled we saw so many deer,but it always makes me nervous when I see them so close to the roads.
hugs))

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Big hugs

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Precious deer, lovely post, dear Jeanne :)

I've posted a new story with photos and video...right here...

http://ourlittlecornerofparadise.blogspot.com/2009/07/softly-awakes-my-heart.html

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs♥

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger JeanMac said...

What a great picture. the deer looks quite at ease.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home