Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Did you know


Wishing my 2 darlings a fabulous reunion.
Take a gazillion pictures for me
Love you
Have fun~


Did you know



That since I am part American by birth I celebrate all the US holidays
as well as those in Canada........

smile enjoy your Sunday

Wearing my new lipstick called Paprika by Iman
and loving my Sunday time with my handsome guy
Smooches of the most Hungarian kind darlings.
We went shopping in the US today
Loving all the stuff.

I love Mimosa trees and Crape Myrtle and Magnolia trees
and the sweet wonderful people down south.
I love the way it has stepped back in time and most still sit on their porches
and wave to you as you drive by.
A slice of Heaven~

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Hey, you. I just wanted to stop by for a quick hello. How about a picture of you in your lovely paprika lipstick?

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you ♥

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Deb said...

How wonderful that you celebrate both American and Canadian holidays :-)And I love that while you are travelling you can see people enjoying their front porches and waving as you drive by!! Your new paprika lipstick sounds divine ♥

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darlings
Thanks for the visits
and love and kind words
Love to have comments made for me........
Love Jeanne♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home