Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy Holiday weekend You All



"Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better."

- Albert Camus

To all my American family and friends I wish you a Happy 4th of July weekend.
Have fun and stay safe.

Top photograph of my Uncle in Europe who could not make it to the reunion.
We were all holding you and your family in our thoughts with so much love.......

Family faces are magic mirrors.


L'Amour by Carla Bruni


I am wearing Macs
A Rose Romance Lipstick
I blow you a kiss and poof
the Jeanne is out of here
Off to embrace my bliss my darlings
Have a fabulous weekend full of joy and fun

Life is short
Make FUN of it.

2 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Dani said...

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie! I love you.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home