Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Greatest Thing you Will Ever Learn






All photographs are courtesy of my Son.
Thank you Justin and Ahram for letting me share them.


The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
~From the movie Moulin Rouge

When two people belong together they make a world.

WHAT IS LOVE?
~ Author Unknown ~


Sooner or later we begin to understand that love is more than verses on valentines and romance in the movies. We begin to know that love is here and now, real and true, the most important thing in our lives. For love is the creator of our favourite memories and the foundation of our fondest dreams. Love is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be spent, a seed that can flourish in even the most unlikely of places. And this radiance that never fades, this mysterious and magical joy, is the greatest treasure of all - one known only by those who love.


"Thank You"

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,
together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.
An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

Thank you by Led Zepplin

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.
Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.


On Tuesday July 7th, 2009, at 3:00 PM

My Son proposed to lovely Ahram in Waitangi New Zealand, and she said YES~Congratulations to you both~
We are so excited and thrilled and share your joy and your love.

With a bright sunny blue sky the Pacific Ocean sparkling behind them
The grass so green and their hearts soaring with love...........

Love is the only magic I believe in..........

love you - those three words have my life in them.
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~


The one picture of Ahram with the bright light behind her was right
after Justin proposed.
A sign from Heaven
It will be a marriage made in Heaven~



And they lived
Happily Ever After

I wanted to wait until Ahram was home in Seoul and have her blessings to post this
and wanted to post it on today
Robbie, Justin's Dad is in Heaven 17 years today.
I am sure he is sending beams of blessings from Heaven
for our Son and his lovley lady.


And I love her


Love is ALL you need~

39 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations to the lucky couple and the lucky in-laws to be!!! Such sweet news.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks so very much
Much love.......
What the world needs now is love sweet love♥

I love Ahram so very much
and can see how happy she makes my Son.........
They are a match made in Heaven♥

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Dani said...

I am so happy for them. God bless them, watch over them. love you

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Britt-Arnhild said...

Congratuations to you all.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Congratulations to you all, such
wonderful news Jeanne. You must be smiling ear-to-ear.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely wishes
We are all on cloud nine and so happy for Justin and Ahram

Love by John Lennon
Playing that all morning

The colour of Love by Sade
and Baby Come to Me by Koop
and When a Man Loves a Woman

Oh the thrill of LOVE
How blessed we are indeed♥
Love is all you need♥

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Tica said...

Wonderful news! Love! Happiness! Your son and new daughter in law Joy!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

THIS IS SO AMAZING!!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Dear Jeanne,
What a beautiful post and such a lovely couple!
Congratulations and many Blessings!
Love and Hugs))

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Chloe said...

congratulations! she is so beautiful. Your son and his love are so lucky. xxx

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love to you all
Thanks for your love and kindness
Kisses

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger paris parfait said...

Such wonderful news! Many heartfelt congratulations to the happy couple! Hope their life together is filled with much joy.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love to you all
Much love and many blessings
to you all
Thanks for sharing in our joy and our love♥

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger aliceinparis said...

How WONDERUL! She is lovely! I am thinking Ahram must be quite special for your son to have proposed to her. Now you have a wedding to look forward to!!! How exciting:)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes she is most special and precious indeed.
She makes my Son very happy indeed.

Love is all you need.
Thanks everyone♥

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger auntpearl said...

They make such a cute couple. So happy to hear this wonderful news.
Congratulations!
Hugs,

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wishing them many years of happiness. That halo of light is amazing!

How about 'My Baby Just Cares For Me' - Nina Simone ?

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous **jeannie said...

Wow!!! Congratulations to Justin, Ahram, and you and Paul. Hooray for love!

:) ***Jeannie

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you all so very much.
Thanks for your love and kindness and blessings and your friendship.
Love to you all
Jeanne♥

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Oh, how wonderful, dear Jeanne...how exciting for them both and for you...many congratulations xxx

Only you,
Can make this world seem right.
Only you,
Can make the darkness bright.
Only you, and you alone,
Can thrill me like you do,
And fill my heart with love,
For only you.
Only you,
Can make this change in me,
For it’s true,
You are my destiny.
When you hold my hand,
I understand,
The magic that you do.
You’re my dream come true,
My one and only you.

Lots of love,
WG xxx

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Wow, wonderful!!! Your photos are AMAZING... : ) I hope your summer is going a great one.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous JeanMac said...

Such good news! Much happiness.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your visits and kind words.
With much love and many blessings
to you all♥

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger vicki archer said...

Jeanne - the perfect post for the perfect sentiment on such a wonderful day. Congratulations, xv.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thank you everyone for sharing in their sweet love and engagement and the joy we all feel about it.
Love you all
Jeanne♥

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Annabelle said...

Congratulations to the happy couple and to the parents of the bride and groom.I'm sure you will have many more posts to share with us on their wonderful journey togther.
Lots of love and hugs
Annabelle

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Decadent Housewife said...

Best wishes to all. Lovely. Thank you for sharing.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and a thousand thank you's for your sentiments and your love........
Love is all you need♥

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Loretta said...

I am so sorry I haven't visited sooner, but I forgot my user name and password, and finally found out how to get it this morning.

WELL, your son has gone and dumped me for this younger, beautiful, woman, I see. ~smile~

I am sooooo happy for him and his bride to be. And especially happy for you, as I know you love his choice. Maybe we will have another baby shower to celebrate within a couple years too.

I could not be more happy for all of your family Jeanne. When I realized that this was your "news", I just had to unscramble my brain and figure out how to access these pages again.

Love to all of you. I know Justin will treat Ahram just like a princess, as his mother brought him up to be a prince. This is a fairy tale for our circle of friends. ~smile~

Love,

Loretta

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes.
I love you

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Congradulations on the beautiful couple. May the love they share with each other spill out to bless everyone around them always. And may the joy they create together
make thier lives a light to the whole world.

Joe Mazzella

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Oh, double yippie! How blessed you are that your son has found the love of his life. And that you love her, too. Congratulations to all of you!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all
one+one=ONE

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Justin said...

Thanks for all your kind words and wonderful wishes everyone and I'll be sure to pass them on to my beautiful fiancee. All the best :-D

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you Justin and Ahram
Kisses and so much love to you both♥

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations
Justin and Ahram
May you have a wonderful Life together full of many Blessings:O)Great news,,
Hugs Siobhan

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Ka Muso Kai said...

Wonderful news to all of you! Congratulations Justin and Ahram!
Our best wishes to you and your continued happiness.
Chris, Rennae and Franky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home