Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter



Cannot wait to see my two sweethearts Justin and Ahram in September at their wedding♥
Happy Easter my darlings I love you and miss you both everyday♥




A gathering at our old homestead on Campbell where every holiday was full of love and a house full of people.






My husband and I are wishing all our family and friends and loved ones a most precious and beloved Easter

Spring is the Queen of all seasons and Easter is her crown.



Our Easter Wreath on our front door



Pretty Easter Things



My heart goes out to my precious friend Karen today and her family.
She is grieving for the loss of her husband Paul.
My love and prayers

I am always here for you my beloved friend as you have been for me.

Poem of Comfort


When somebody dies, a cloud turns into

an angel, and flies up to tell God

to put another flower on a pillow.

A bird gives the message back to

the world, and sings a silent prayer

that makes the rain cry. People dis-

appear, but they never really go away.

The spirits up there put the sun to

bed, wake up grass, and spin the

earth in dizzy circles. Sometimes you

can see them dancing in a cloud during

the day-time, when they're supposed

to be sleeping. They paint the rain-

bows and also the sunsets and make

waves splash and tug at the tide.

They toss shooting stars and listen to

wishes. And when they sing wind-

songs, they whisper to us, don't

miss me too much. The view is nice

and I'm doing just fine.

~Author of this unknown to me


Please do not forget those that are alone, in hospitals, and in nursing homes and suffering in any way today.

Happy Easter to everyone

This is the day
This is the day that the Lord has made that the Lord has made
Let us rejoice Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

A song I love so much
I love Sade


Kiss of Life



I hope you are enjoying your Easter Day♥


Dreaming of an Asian Garden and
an entire wardrobe by Gee Choon Hee


I love the fashions of Gee Choon Hee



Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.

There's no such thing as too much candy.

All work and no play can make you a basket case.



Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.

Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.

Some body parts should be floppy.



Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.

The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.

To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.

The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

May the joy of the season fill your heart.

Happy Easter!

4 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Hope you having a fabulous Easter dear Jeanne!

Cheers: Evi

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Short Poems said...

Enjoy this beautiful Easter time Jeanne :)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home