Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stars Love Luck and Magic


"I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars."

-- Og Mandino



Beautiful creations Gold and Silver
by my fabulous friend Dani.
Thank you Dani for your magic and your love♥
I still wish upon stars and believe in the magic of Fairies.

Stars love luck and magic and the things that dreams are made of.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference where you are
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true.



All photographs are courtesy of my Son and Ahram
on their time spend in New Zeland July 2009
Where my son proposed to his beautiful lady♥

When two people belong together they make a world.

Some photos I altered with PhotoFunia
Thank you

Out of all the treasures in the world there is nothing more
precious than giving someone a piece of your heart.
~Author unknown


To love and be loved in return,
is to be born anew.
~KayLynn Penaluna


The greatest thing you will ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return
from the movie
Moulin Rouge

Love suffers long
And is kind.
Love envies not.
Seeks not her own.
Thinks no evil.
Bears all things.
Believes all things.
Hopes all things.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-6


Love is the reward of love.
~Schiller


Love knows not its depth until the hour of separation.
~Kahil Gibran

5 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger white said...

nice to see this post i need to see beauty of everything at the moment ... it will help me ...

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Dani said...

Beautiful photos, sweetie! love you!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darling

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Britt-Arnhild said...

Happy Sunday :-)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love to you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home