Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Love and hugs



My precious Mom and Grandma taught me to love well.
I am so ever thankful that God placed them both in my life as my parents♥♥

Being Taught

I always wanted to say the right words
at the right time
so she taught me to listen
I always wanted to give the right gift for the right reason
So she taught me to give my hug
I always wanted to stand above the crowd
So she taught me to step back and serve mankind.
I always wanted to heal the wound
So she taught me to love the hurt
I always wanted to fix the situation
So she taught me to pray.
I always wanted to forgive others
so she taught me to forgive myself
I always wanted to avoid mistakes
So she taught me to face my fears
I always wanted to win the battles in life
So she taught me to befriend my enemies
I always wanted the best of things
So she taught me to have peace and enjoy
that which I have been granted.
~Life itself
~Kirk Skinner, D.C.




Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it chang...es your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home