Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Information for the Windsor Police

Any eye witness reports from my hit and run accident which happened to me last Thurs morning June 23 on Dominion Blvd. just off Cabana shortly after 8:00 while I was driving in my van north on Dominion Blvd and the other car losing control on the curve and hitting me dead on crash boom bang, world shaken, must be fully written out and handed personally to the Windsor Police Att. Constable Cassidy Traffic Division Thanks

Special thanks to Mrs. Sullivan and her son who took me into their home and cared for me.
Very special thanks to my husband who came right away and took care of me and all the details for follow ups on everything.
I have very special people in my life and thank God for each one of you.

Thanks so much to all my friends and loved ones who have tenderly cared for me and helped me through this ordeal.

So damn easy to say that life’s so hard
Everybody’s got their share of battle scars
As for me I’d like to thank my lucky stars that
I’m alive, and well

And today you know that’s good enough for me
Breathin' in and out's a blessin' can’t you see
Today's the first day of the rest of my life
And I’m alive, and well
I’m alive, and well



and very.very.thankful

We must make sure this person never does this to another human being again


My van can be fixed in spite of the thousands of dollars of damage done
Me shaken to the core
But thank God I seem fine so far
Just shaky and lost my confidence in driving.
Getting behind the wheel for short drives.
I have never been involved in an accident before
never care to again.
Drive safe eand take responsibility when you are behind that wheel♥

Karma is a boomerang baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home