Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simple Secrets to a Happy Life



One of my favorite Christmas card scenes
I love snow globes and children and the joy of Christmas



Simple secrets to a happy life


Enjoy
Thanks dear Susan for sending this to me.

Much love to you all
It is a rainy Wednesday morning

November Morning
A tingling, misty marvel
Blew hither in the night,
And now the little peach-trees
Are clasped in frozen light.

Upon the apple-branches
An icy film is caught,
With trailing threads of gossamer
In pearly patterns wrought.

The autumn sun, in wonder,
Is gayly peering through
This silver-tissued network
Across the frosty blue.

The weather-vane is fire-tipped,
The honeysuckle shows
A dazzling icy splendor,
And crystal is the rose."

Evaleen Stein


I saw this on the news last night and thought of our darling Ahram



and her love of penguins and this was in South Korea

7 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

That image is perfection. It makes me smile!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Sue said...

What a sweet photo...Christmas summed up in one shot!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty picture. I love snowglobes. When I was a child we used to get those little plastic ones in our stockings!
Hugs))

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I have several snow globes I love them
Love Jeanne

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

What an adorable little girl and photo, such a happy time.
Thanks for all you share.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Much love to you dear Jeanne...what a beautiful holiday inspiration...

Cheers: Evi

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home