Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, June 06, 2009

A phone call from my son last night I am in Heaven


Every time I see and hear my son on skype receive phone calls from him or hear from him my heart has wings
Today I am in Heaven reliving every word from his phone call last night.
With his very heavy and saturated schedule time is precious and spare time is rare.


I am just thrilled for him and so very proud to be his Mother........
Soon his lovely lady Ahram will visit him from Seoul.
They are counting the days.

Such lovely things to look forward to...........
I love you my SON shine♥

3 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

What an incredible picture. Just amazing.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Deb said...

What a lovely post & Mum you are Jeanne! Beautiful photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home