Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Imagination



Vintage Photograph of Marilyn Monroe

Quotes

By Marilyn Monroe
"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."

"There was my name up in lights. I said, 'God, somebody's made a mistake.' But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, 'Remember, you're not a star.' Yet there it was up in lights."

"I'm going to be a great movie star some day."


About Marilyn Monroe
"Marilyn is a kind of ultimate. She is uniquely feminine. Everything she does is different, strange, and exciting, from the way she talks to the way she uses that magnificent torso. She makes a man proud to be a man."
-- Clark Gable

"Nobody discovered her, she earned her own way to stardom."
-- Darryl Zanuck, president of 20th Century Fox

"She was beautiful and untouched, it was as though she were just beginning."
-- Bert Stern, photographer



I love this song

Pure Imagination


Inspiring others towards happiness brings you happiness


Love this Dance

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love the picture of Marilyn Monroe. She was truly unique.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home